Notice for repairs
- Items brought for repair may be replaced with identical refurbished items.
- Repairing items might cause data loss.
Payments – for any queries please contact us
- Goods will not be handed over until full payment has been made
Insurance and risks regarding goods
- As soon as the goods are delivered to your specified premises, the responsibility of theft, damage and all insurance responsibility will pass over to you.
- We aren't responsible for any malfunction on the system caused by you or any software and therefore if found, you will need to pay as per our normal hourly rates.
- Any issues found during the warranty period, we will be happy to investigate that matter provided you bring the goods to us and we will try our best to provide you with a solution but if found the cause of the issue was exercised by improper handling of the system, we held no responsibilities for it.
Nature of contract
- Date of service provision and delivery dates are estimates only but best efforts will be put to meet any estimated dates.
- It might be required to send an item to a third party for repairs but priority is given to diagnosis and repair on the site.
- In case we are unable to provide a solution, no fees will be charged in relation to that problem
- If the diagnosis of a problem indicates our services to be unsatisfactory, we will try to provide a quick solution at no additional costs
- We cannot provide the solution to a problem beyond our scope of service guarantee
- No warranty is provided on the sale of goods manufactured by a third party
- Authorities will not be responsible for any copyright infringement by the user or any third party
Cancellation of appointments
- In case of being unable to deliver your goods or provide services, your order might be canceled and a written notice sent to you
- If the customer cancels an onsite service, a cancellation fee may be charged depending on the expenses and losses incurred
-The client must notify us 24 hrs prior if they want to cancel an appointment with us, however, failing to do so will penalize the client with 50% as a cancellation fee.
-If we cancel an appointment, then we shall notify the client 12 hours earlier at the least and if we fail to do so then a 20% discount will be given to the client.
Pricing on same day service
- We have flat-rate pricing policies which means no additional cost for the same day, weekend.
Notice regarding repairs
If by any means, we have to take the said item for off-site investigation, the client is expected to oblige and give a written consent or email approval in order for us to further find solutions for the client.
Any feedback, suggestions, and complaints are very welcome
Hardware related upgrades are performed offsite on our Lab for Windows PC, Mac, Servers, Phones, Screens and more. In this case, we will organize a time with you for pickup (Sydney Metro Areas Only) and then once the job is done, we will organize a time with you to return (Sydney Metro Areas Only).
There might be an additional cost which to is discussed with the customer prior to performing the job.
To build a personal relationship with our clients and be on praiseworthy terms, our geeks sometimes call the client from their personal number, during this exchange, if any highly unlikely event such as arguments or dispute occurs, and the client is not satisfied with a particular geek, then we should be informed so that we can assess the situation and take a proper course of action in response.
Note: There must be the understanding between the client and the operator, and any derogatory words should not be used by both parties under any circumstances, if the client is unhappy with the operator that is in service, we will look into assigning a new operator to the client.
All customers are required to have booking proof in the form of the booking number sent to them via the confirmation email sent by GeeksPro. Failure to do so shall turn the booking to be invalid and thus nullify our services and grants to the customers.
Importance of Invoices:
All customers are expected to hold on to their invoices given by GeeksPro to keep an account of the services provided by us. It is also required for the customer to produce the valid invoice in case of a need of warranty or any other follow up services by GeeksPro. Failure to do so will nullify any warranty or grant promised by GeeksPro to the customers.
1: New hardware/products which will be purchased from us will come with product/hardware warranty from the date of the order has been placed and the duration of the warranty will state on the invoice but if not it will be treated as a product/hardware without any warranty.
2: After the initiation of any new projects for the clients, an evaluation shall take place to estimate the procedure in steps and their total fixed cost. Upon confirmation, 50% of the total project cost must be paid upfront as an advance, the remaining 50% to be paid after the completion of the project.
3: If any problem arises after the delivery of any projects, we shall assess it immediately if it comes under the scope provided to the customer, in any such event, we shall address the issue within 2 to 3 days. But if the concerns do not meet the scope and fall under your responsibilities, then the client will be charged our normal hourly rates.
4. In case you fail to obtain any of your ordered goods from us (due to incomplete payment or any other reason) within the allocated time of a maximum of 30 days, we will either try to recover our cost of services by selling the said equipment or recycle it given that it’s not sellable.
Note: We are not responsible due to any actions that were forced to be taken after the 30 days’ time.
Charges and Payment
- Payment for goods and services must be made by cash or credit card on or prior to the supply of the goods or the performance of the services unless you have a credit account with us. Credit card payments will attract a Merchant Service Fee (MSF) of 0.97% for Visa or MasterCard and 2.97% for American Express.
- All our visits are chargeable and are charged in half-hour units. Any part thereof is chargeable at the same rate as a full half-hour.
- All goods supplied by us are charged separately from the services.
-Where there is any change in the costs incurred by us in relation to the goods or services, we may vary our price for goods or services in order to take account of any such change, without giving notice to you.
- Call-out fees may be applied at rates dependent on your suburb.
- Surcharges may be applied on the same day and/or outside business hours visits.
- If you nominate and are approved for the good(s) or service(s) you have purchased to be invoiced, you may be charged an account fee per invoice issued. This fee will be advised in advance.
Notification for repairs
- Any items or products that are brought for repair can be replaced with identical renovated items. Some of the repairing items may lead to data loss.
Exchanging any parts or property
- No goods or parts will be handed over unless full payment is made in any of the possible ways.
Risks and insurance for electronic parts and goods
As soon as the good or part is/are undelivered it's completely our responsibility, but soon it is/are delivered to your specified address the responsibility of damage, theft, and insurance responsibility will be to the customer.
1. **Voiding Manufacturer Warranty:** The disclaimer states that actions taken by GeeksPro may void the manufacturer's warranty of the client's media. While the company may follow data recovery procedures, it is not responsible for any warranty voiding.
2. **No Guarantee of Data Recovery:** The disclaimer emphasizes that data recovery cannot be guaranteed, and there is no promise or guarantee of successful recovery. Some data may be unrecoverable.
3. **Limitation of Liability:** GeeksPro, its contractors, employees, or agents are not liable for any loss of data, loss of revenue, profits, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages. This limitation applies even if they have been advised of the possibility of damage or loss.
- GeeksPro strives hard to provide a fruitful solution for all tech problems, in case we fail to provide a suitable solution no charges or fees will be charged related to that problem.
- If in any situation diagnosis of a certain problem proves that our services or products are unsatisfactory, GeeksPro will try to arrange or provide a quick solution at no additional expense.
- GeeksPro can’t assure or promise you to provide a solution to any particular problem beyond our limit or scope of service.
- GeeksPro won't provide any warranty on the sale of goods which is manufactured by any other third party or company.
Pricing on one-day delivery service
The pricing for one day service will be completely different from other weekdays. For an updated price list we urge you to reach our support team.
- Make sure you reach our team of GeeksPro within 7 days, failing to do so we hold the right to nullify the policy, and you won't be applicable for a refund.
- This policy is only applied if the issue or concern said is similar to the one our geeks were called to find a solution.
- After the refund, if it turns out that the said concern or issues didn't reappear by itself and it was all because of the clients hand in it, in such a situation there will be fees charged on the customer.